Stoneswood Retirement Village
Nestling amid the beautiful Saddleworth countryside, Stoneswood offers a new concept in retirement living - independent living properties, assisted living apartments and a residential care home - combining outstanding service, excellent facilities, a breath taking location and a range of property and accommodation that sets new standards in luxury and fulfilled living.
An annual highlight is Saddleworth Whit Friday brass band contest, where numerous bands from across the UK and beyond march down the main street at 5 minute intervals though the evening and into the night.
Delph is also home to three of the best pubs in the area and there are also plenty of clubs and social activities for those who feel so inclined.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Superb quality 2 bedroom Independent Living cottages and brand new apartments
- High quality accommodation in a choice of thoughtfully designed, one or two bedroom Assisted Living apartments
- A Residential Care Home with outstanding quality & service standards
- First class, flexible, care and support on hand – as much or as little as you need, whenever you should need it
- A peaceful and unspoilt rural setting, with village life within easy reach
- Just the right mix of privacy and independence, with the chance to enjoy company and friendship whenever you choose
- A home for life that could help safeguard your savings or children’s inheritance
- Security and peace of mind, with no home maintenance worries
- Attractive purchase price on many of our independent living properties, thanks to the Department of Health and Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council’s support for the scheme
- Potential buy-back options to help protect your Investment