Assisted Living at Stoneswood is designed for independence, community and well being. You’ll have your own apartment, an on-site restaurant and homeowners’ lounge for socialising, plus support whenever you need it - secure in the knowledge that you’re in safe hands.
Our Assisted Living Properties provide more care and support and provide that all important peace of mind.
This means that the same high quality care and support enjoyed by the care
home residents is always on hand, but within your own self contained apartment. So you can socialise in our lounges, games and craft rooms or enjoy peace and quiet in your own apartment.
Our Assisted Living properties consist of five one and two bedroom apartments, all housed in a three storey extension to one side of the old manor house that is now the residential care home.
All this in a peaceful rural setting with full access to Stoneswood’s well maintained private grounds.
Each apartment includes:
- Modern fully fitted kitchen, with integrated appliances (oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine).
- Bathroom/shower room with stylish sanitary ware.
- Parking space.
- Emergency 24-hour call system to on-site care team.
- Automated door entry system with CCTV linked to the TV in each apartment.
Assisted Living offers you:
- Improved lifestyle and quality of life, with no home maintenance worries and all the help and support you need ‘on tap’.
- A warm, well maintained and beautifully appointed apartment, with your own front door.
- Energy efficient under floor heating.
- Freshly prepared meals, if you wish.
- Chores such as cleaning and laundry all taken care of, if you wish.
- Care and support from our registered on site domiciliary care team.
- Security and peace of mind for you and your family.
- Social activities in a pleasantly appointed residents lounge for those who wish to take part.