Our facilities are amongst the best in the care home sector and are open to everyone who lives at Stoneswood - whether you own your property, reside in an assisted living apartment or resident in the care home.
As part of our commitment to quality and providing the best care and attention for our residents we assess every individual coming into our care home, to ensure we provide the perfect blend of support care and attention.
- Occupancy of room
- 24 hour care by trained staff
- Full laundry facilities
- Meals to meet the dietary requirements as stated on individual Care Plans
- Adequate heating & lighting
At an additional cost the following services can be provided:-
- News papers/Magazines
- TV and Telephone for the service users room
- Day Trips / Luncheon Club
- Annual holiday excursion
Improved Services: In line with our strategy and commitment to our residents we have introduced new facilities which include :
- A new electronic care document system. This has reduced administration time and also contributed to reducing paper and printing costs
- Reduced energy usage by 10% through efficient and environmental measures resulting in a further carbon footprint reduction of 2.5 tonnes annually.
- A new luxurious dining room offering modern facilities for our residents
- Sensory equipment in resident’s rooms for their on-going comfort and relaxation
- A new pharmacy facility through “Lees Road Pharmacy” that provides enhanced audits of medication
- We have extended our volunteering resources for the benefit of residents